(BACK COVER TEXT)
A Storm is Coming. Are You Prepared?
The foundations of our future are threatened. Many of the institutions we once thought safe are now eroding. Changes in entitlements, government spending and longevity endanger our plans for retirement. And if we fail to address these coming storms, our retirement house will collapse.
In The Shifting Sands of Retirement…and How to Weather Them, James Kreid charts the five coming storms that our challenging your retirement future:
• Social Security is woefully underfunded and is projected to run out of money in the decades to come.
• Pensions across the country are facing insolvency…and the organization designed to insure them is running out of money too.
• Healthcare costs are increasing at dramatic rates with little likelihood of relief.
• Government spending has mortgaged our future while depressing returns on investment.
• And yet we are living longer and will require more money in our retirement years.
The financial foundations of the past are crumbling away.
“Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. Matthew 7:24
The time has come to move the foundation of your financial future from the shifting sands to the rock.