I have been writing weekly for the past two years, and publishing a philosophical "adventurer's soulful insight". I have an audience of about 2000 avid readers, and have been publishing it under the title, Tom Sawyer Tuesday. I realized that for many people this title is confusing. It is also based on my best selling journal, the tom sawyer, https://www.walkntalk.com/products/…er-all-new. That journal has three parts and is emblematic of the WalknTalk's theme of personal growth through travel- setting an intention, traveling with it, and manifesting your intention through your experience. I realized that the common theme through all of my writings is the idea of "The Artisan Entrepreneur" - and for me, from journals to custom mens clothing, I have been designing and stitching for a decade. Therefore I thought the best title would be "Stitch" ; simple. I have considered using the subtitle, "the artisan entrepreneur"
OH, and use my instagram to get to know me https://www.instagram.com/walkntalkusa/
NOTE: You'll notice there is a visionary quality to my personal brand.
1)The apartment built like a boat, the journals, glasses, etc.
2) A metropolitan thread from a lot of photos in the Sears Tower on the 67th floor.
3) Custom suits and association with speakers and authors
4) intentional element / languages, etc
5) tons of products that I have created, built or designed, and also this wooden bike that I used to sell in the bentley store in downtown chicago.
6) A maker's theme
7) a businessman entrepreneur theme
8) Basically there is a duality.... HMMM that's important to note... just like the subtitle... "The Artisan Entrepreneur" ... Both go hand in hand but have different ways of being - very much a dichotomy.