Go. See. Do. - 10 quotes to be successful as a young professional
Trying to launch your career and stay true to yourself? Discover how to create work you’re passionate about while living a more authentic life.
Has the daily grind worn down your hope to achieve your most essential goals? Do you want to be more than a cog in the corporate machine? An award-winning, internationally recognized event professional by the age of 31, author Maika Janat has worked with hundreds of new employees in all walks of life. Her own professional journey taught her how to find and hold onto the kind of person she wanted to be. And now she's sharing her most empowering stories and words of wisdom to help you lock into your own truth too.
Go. See. Do. is a book that shows professionals of all ages how to create success, find happiness, and live their best life. Based on Janat's own experiences, you'll find practical advice that has worked for loads of young professionals seeking to achieve more. Packed to the brim with insight, you'll learn how to go, see, and do much more on the path to creating a career and day-to-day life that you love.
In this book, you'll discover:
- How you can navigate difficult career choices by using your heart as your guide
- How to harness your talents and resources to maximize your professional growth
- How to earn your boss's attention and respect as you prove yourself to be a valuable employee
- How you can weather tough decisions and unfair play by staying true to your values
- How to take time to honor yourself and meet your personal needs, and much, much more!
Go. See. Do. gives you the guidance you need to start your career the right way. If you like motivational advice, inspirational real-life stories, and authors who’ve cleared a path for you to follow, then you’ll love Maika Janat’s career-launching guide!
Buy Go. See. Do. to get on the fast track to professional fulfillment today!