We would like the designs of the logo to be easily adaptable into other colours so we can use it in different creatives in the future.
Some questions for context:
1. What do you think will make your brand stand out from the crowd?
Trustworthiness, quality output, honest opinions for businesses looking for independent opinion/help
2. Who do you see as your target audience (age, gender, maybe social background)?
small, medium and large businesses. 30 to 60, both gender but most of them are male. most of them successful businessmen and their senior managers, CEOs, CFOs etc
3. What is the unique, key value that you think should also be reflected in logo itself? (eg. healthiness, simplicity, caring, determination, etc)
ahead of the curve in terms of updating ourselves, tech savvy (relative to our industry, of course), always learning new skills to help equip ourselves to advise clients
4. How do you feel about colors? Does any existing branding need to carry over in any specific way? How strictly?
don't want any shade of green. Retain the grey (darker ) but keep it a small portion.
5. Do you have any direct competitors designers should be aware of? Or maybe just another brand from the industry that you can look up to when it comes to image they are promoting?
They are industry leader worldwide.