We have been running GJS Couriers for 8 years now and have gone through several different evolutions of our brand. As our company continues to grow, we wish to evolve our branding further still. I have a fair few ideas that I think would work well and I have outlined them in the attached PDF.
COMPANIES WE LIKE:
• DPD - they are a large parcel carrier (so operate in a slightly different
way to us)
– they have a good mix of a professional, modern logo but it is also quite youthful in my opinion.
– What is important is the way they use their branding on their fleet as we will obviously have a similar requirement, but use only their main colour (red) as well as their secondary black.
– see attachment dpd.png
REQUIREMENTS OF THE LOGO :
The word mark “GJS” should be in the logo
- not sure on uppercase or lower case, but all letters should be in the same case,
- I like the idea of black type, with a colourful icon beside it.
My idea would be to go for a parcel logo, but perhaps try to incorporate the sort of iconography that you might see on our tracking software, whereby you have a start, a middle and an end of a route, represented with shapes.
– see attachment: shield.png
I quite like the idea of a black word-mark, but what about having our brand colour a mint style, I think this could look excellent on our vehicles (consider above where DPD use red on their vehicles, we use this mint colour) uniforms, as well as the main logo icon itself.
– see attachment: mercedes F1.png
Below, or to the side of the logo I would like a phrase that gives uses a little more information about us.
We have three different taglines we are playing around with at the moment
“Same Day, Your Way”
“Delivery your way”
“Delivery works wonders”
Happy to see a variety of options on treatment of the tagline with logo (black, grey, different fonts etc. etc.)