Describe the industry, what can we say about our industry?
ESP (email service provider). Email sending platforms. Users create accounts, pay to send emails then send their campaigns.
2. What value does mXmail bring? Whats so different about mXmail
Simple, no-nonsense, clutter-free user experience.
Powerful engine with deep capabilities of delivering.
Round-the-clock 24 hour hands-on customer service and support.
3. Who is the target audience?
Everybody who has legitimate email sending needs. From transactional to marketing.
4. Ideas for the style/theme of the website design, like thoughts on colors, illustration or photography helps.
After some research, we've settled on using the Material UI design theme for components. https://material.io/
It's important to keep the website clean and easy to change as newer features are added.
so backend will look like that.
5. What websites do we like and designers can draw inspiration from?, What do you like about this sites?
The Google Pay website - very simple and clean interface, designed with Material UI, great user experience. (This is more relevant to the individual list/campaign/drafts pages)
6. List 10 competitors websites
More here: https://www.emailvendorselection.co…ider-list/
7. Which competitors website do we like and why?
Aweber - simple interface
8. Colors, themes or other elements that we don't want to be included
Use flat, clean colors and elements.
Avoid complicated layering. Achieve perspective if needed with material design's Paper element.
9. What is the main message we want to transmit?
Quality through simplicity. Professionals in email delivery.