For this project, I want to create a row of icons for my site:
The icons will appear directly below the header (the gray bar at the top of the site).
The layout will end up something like this:
Except, those icons aren't any good. :)
Ok so here are the icons I need:
1. How To Start A Blog: This is going to be an introductory section of the site that helps beginners to learn how to set up blogs.
2. Niche Blog U: "U" stands for University. This will be a section of the site that teaches people how to set up and profit from niche blogs.
3. Blog SEO School: "SEO" stands for Search Engine Optimization. This section will teach people concepts that will help them to get more traffic from search engines like Google, Yahoo, YouTube, etc.
4. Books: I have several books out and this section will be for that.
5. Videos: For my videos.
6. Tools Of The Trade: This icon will link to a page where I list all of the tools that I have used to become a successful blogger.
7. The Forum: This will be a message-board style forum.
8. The Blog Builders Podcast: This is where I will share my podcast which will contain interviews with other bloggers who are successful. A vintage mic could be cool for this but feel free to be creative.
The design and colors need to fit with the current style and design of the site and the icons need to go together. Right now I only have the blue and orange that you can see on the site. I like those colors, but feel free to be creative and add complimentary colors! I would like the icons to be mixed colors.
I would like for the name of each icon to appear either on the icon or directly under it!
I am good about providing feedback and will let you know what I like and don't like about your designs.
Links to design styles I really like: