MarginPoint is developing a mobile application. This application will be used in a warehouse setting. A manager is responsible for tracking inventory and will use this mobile application to help him / her accomplish this task. We need some help with creating the icons for the actions that a user can take. We want a user to be able to understand by seeing an icon, what action they are taking. For example,when they issue materials to an employee or when they receive a restock.
I have attached some examples of icons below. We would like to make them consistent and look like iOS icons.
Description of icons (buttons) and the actions they perform:
1. Issue: clicking this icon allows a user to issue materials to an employee from a storeroom (which will subtract from inventory)
2.Return: clicking this icon allows a user to return materials to a storeroom (which will add to inventory)
3. Receive: clicking this icon indicates the user this is receiving new inventory from an order
4. Supplemental Restock: clicking this icon indicates the user is adding new inventory on an ad hoc basis
5. Destock: clicking this icon indicates the user is removing inventory
6. Cycle Count: clicking this icon will allow a user to override current inventory count and replace with actual inventory on hand
7. Free Issue Replenishment:clicking this icon allows a user to create an order to buy more inventory
8. Check Stock: clicking this icon will allow a user to see the current levels of inventory for locations
9. Settings: clicking this icon allows a user to see account settings
10. Scan: clicking this icon will allow a user to scan an item that has a bar code to issue or receive
Also need buttons for (see 2nd attachment)
Find item (graphic could be a magnifying glass)
Cart (shopping cart)