Book cover design for a new book we are publishing about digital marketing and business. This book, written by our CEO, is targeted at CEOs, CMOs, and other executives around the world. It challenges them to rethink how they view marketing in this new digital age. We expect it to be well-read by many of the Fortune 1000, many of whom are our customers.
We'd like an illustration that speaks to the idea of thinking differently. Doing away with the old, archaic, ways and embracing the new. Embracing change. Gone are the days of the dinosaurs and CRT monitors and the Old West and telegraph machines; this new communication and advertising age requires agility, creative thinking, and the willingness to adapt. You must be dynamic to succeed.
- The book it tentatively titled, "CEO Marketing," however we will place the title over the image ourselves (just FYI).
- The book will be 6"x9" (WxH) softbound trade paperback.
- We are looking for an illustration for the front.
- The illustration can wrap to the back as well (we'd actually prefer it, but not required).
- The selected artist will receive credit in the printed and digital editions as well as on the book's website.
- There will also be an opportunity to develop additional smaller illustrations that fit the theme within the book as chapter and section headers.
- We need the original high-res digital files.
- Color preferred, but not required.
- We really want nice, strong line work or contrast. Not a sketch or concept art.
- We aren't looking for a comic book, we're looking for an amazing illustration. :)
- No clipart or stock art. We want something original.
- No robots as heros. I realize we've added some in the style of art we like, but robots don't have a good reputation in digital advertising (people associate them with bad traffic).