We need an ad for a circular saw that prompts the consumer to tap a NFC touchpoint which will give the user more information about the product, a coupon as well as a list of items and a video on how to make a sandbox. Please see the images I've uploaded. DO NOT feel the need to copy the touchpoint graphic design that I've uploaded. It's meant to provide some inspiration for the NFC touchpoint design.
Please take into account the following in your design:
1) The x-banner stand measures 10" x 16" - the graphic should be this size
2) The image of the phone for the touchpoint should be 5" x 3" (the size of a Samsung Galaxy S3)
3) You can choose to not use the letters NFC - look online for various imagery for NFC technology that could be used (transmission waves for example)
4) There should be a bit of information on the product as well as a call to action on the ad. ie. Tap here for Info, offers, media, how to build a sandcastle, etc.
5) The Home Depot logo/branding should be incorporated in some way.
6) The colour of the NFC touchpoint (the place the user taps their phone) doesn't matter too much as this can been tweaked later. However using the Home Depot logo orange colour would probably work best.