Excellent designer skills. However, sometimes has difficulty with English.
- Mel d'Web Carpenter
- Jenny - Dymic
Noirdorn does a wonderful job in designing. Thanks again for the nice cooperation
Great Designer. Thank you.
Super helpful throughout the entire process. Communicated very well.
How Drymr started their landing page design journey
Who are you known as?
Sorrento Retirement Residence
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are building a new retirement home and need a landing page where people interested in renting an apartment once construction is complete can go to register for more information as it becomes available. We are targeting senior citizens aged 65+, although in many cases our average age is in their 80s. It is very important to stress to contest participants that this retirement home isn't just a place to live. We aren't in the real estate business. We are in the hospitality business and have a large array of amenities and services we offer. I've attached a list of them below. Think of our retirement as a luxury hotel for seniors.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
We are looking for a classy, elegant, luxury look but want to stay away from "depressing" colors. I've attached some colors we're using in the building but am not sure if we should be using them for the website. I don't have a particular idea in mind for color.
Elements to include in the landing page
1. The logo (see attached file) should go on the top with a banner image (see attached rendering of the retirement home), similar to what the websites I've attached below have.
2. There needs to be a registration form that captures the user's name, email address, phone number, a text box for questions, a section for the user to check which type of unit they're interested in (Studio, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bedroom + Den, 2 Bedroom), a checkbox next to the text "I consent to receive electronic messages from Sorrento Retirement Residence, its affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies. I understand that I may withdraw my consent by unsubscribing at any time." and a Send button.
3. Below that should be the text in the attached Word file explaining the suites, dining, amenities and services of the building laid out in a creative way.
4. a Register for more information button.
5. Contact information
The website should be nice and clean with a luxury feel to it. I don't have a specific idea in mind but take a look at some of the websites I found (attached) that I like.
PS. A couple of things...
1. It seems like adding all the bullet points to each section makes everything look very wordy. Maybe the best option is to have the intro text for every section and have a learn more button below that to activate a popup box with all the info in it.
2. The registration box most designers are putting in cover part of the rendering of the retirement home. Maybe just have a Register Now button near the top and have the registration section as part of the page near the bottom.