What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
I want a mens lifestyle theme, with a semi-luxury look.
Greys, black, blues, silvers, and whites are good.
Call to action buttons could possibly be red, orange, or yellow/gold (just a suggestion but open to anything).
Other colors like red or orange for click-through actions like buttons, etc are good.
Gold/yellow in small amounts could look good too.
Elements to include in the landing page
- Have a sign up button above the fold as the main call to action.
- Show a large image of what's inside a BossBox above the fold.
- Highlight our main features: designer brands, personal stylists
handpicking the ties for our clients, and free shipping/exchange.
- Explain how BossBox works.
- Highlight our 200% money-back guarantee.
- Space to show magazines/blogs/publications that have written about
- Include testimonials at the bottom of the page. These can be
tweets, quotes, etc.
They did a really great job nailing all the details of how this
website should look.
I don't have large images of what a BossBox looks like, but I've
included large images of similar boxes below that you can use as
placeholders! When I select the winning design I'll swap them out with
images of my own that closely match the placeholder.