work was top notch.
will work with him in the future for sure
How dzimmer started their landing page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
CodeNotary.io by vChain.us allows software publishers to sign their code (assets) with just 1 step. Once the code has been signed the publishers' customers can verify its integrity and identity (also in 1 step), and be sure that what they are about to install is the original version and not a tampered/malicious copy.
We have a company website http://www.vchain.us, but that landing page will purely focus on the CodeNotary.io product. Main objective is to sign up people for the CodeNotary.io product to start a trial.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
Please take a look at the reference sites for ideas.
Elements to include in the landing page
- 2 CTA: "Download" and "Start Trial"
- A click-through demo similar to the one in the Kibana website
- Dynamic counters: "# of signed assets" "# of verified assets"
- A section (like the Dev Tools of Kibana website) with the possibility to switch from one tool "Command" to the other "Dashboard"
- Links to the parent company (CodeNotary is a product of vChain, http://www.vchain.us)
- It must report pricing with multiple options (see as an example https://mackeeper.com/newbn/buynow-…plans-cle). This can be on a separate page/tab or on the same one, if it fits well
- when you click on the download it should show a list of things to do to download/install/run the components and the option to enter an email for receiving updates, etc. (privacy and marketing flag)
This is a product dedicated website for sales conversion. It has to be optimized for performance and SEO, so images should be optimized to load fast. Loading from both desktop and mobile must stay below 2 seconds. It must be responsive, but consider the majority of prospect accessing it from a desktop.