A talented designer who worked hard to develop a design that fitted the brief.
We received a lot of good ideas from Liliana during the first round, which gave us confidence that she was the right designer to work with. Once a design had been selected Liliana worked easily with us to develop the winning logo.
Good communication, creative ideas and great work. Thanks!
- Marcus Audio
Très réactif et créatif ! Merci beaucoup pour le travail effectué. Mon projet existe maintenant et son lancement débute parfaitement.
Finished everything including the final files in 2 business days. Great job!
Excellent design,prompt changes to design when requested,receptive communication-an excellent experience well worth the money
AMDA8 came up with the winning design very early in the competition. It was unique, clear and on point. Good work and easy communication. We recommend anyone to work with AMDA8.
How Marcus Audio started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell audio products for professional musicians and prosumers, including in-ear monitoring headphones, wireless earphone systems for stage and foam eartips. For reference, see brands such as Shure, Westone, Sennheiser, AKG and Audio-Technica. The target audience is 90% male and generally under 35.
Please note the following items:
1) Feel free to take inspiration from the colours, contours, shapes and technology behind the SR-71 Blackbird plane, but without using full images of the aircraft. The finish and colours of the products will be matte black with hints of red or orange with this reference in mind.
2) Designs not inspired by the SR-71 are very welcome. Please use your imagination.
3) The graphical part of the logo will need to mounted on small earphones, so circular and square shapes work well for this part. The textual part of the logo will need to be able to work independently - see logos by Sennheiser, Yamaha, Beats by Dre and Audiofly headphones.
4) Avoid use of direct bird imagery in the logo. Keep it more abstract or symbolic.
5) Don't copy the Beats By Dre logo.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Black with details in red or orange. Think of the Blackbird SR-71 jet.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Please see some of the attached images for references to the type of products.