Beautiful design that captured what I wanted and great communication from the designer. Would love to work with this designer in the future. Thanks!
Very creative and original design and very patient and responsive to various wanted. Was awarded winner in our logo design contest. Look forward to working together in the future projects.
I had a great experience with this designer. Very creative and responsive.
We are totally happy with the new logo design. All our amendments were done quickly (colours and file formats). Thank you. Very good job.
How toni.toivanen started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Academy of Brain
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We have E-learning service called Academy of Brain (http://www.academyofbrain.com). The service gathers trainings from top of the line trainers from different fields of expertise. Our target groups are individuals that would like to develop themselves and HR decision makers in companies that are buying trainings for staff.
Here are some training themes in the service:
- Focusing skills
- How to control Migraine
- Psychology of weight loss
- How to solve conflicts in work
- What´s your personality
- Develop your attitude
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The service was set up 6 months ago as a pilot project. Now we would like to renew our visual presence in website. Our E-learning platform supplier is working on the website upgrade. At the moment we need someone to design a logo, brand colors and typography. In future we will need more graphical designin such as Powerpoint and pdf. templates, sales presentations, etc.
GOAL: We are looking to develop a logo which clearly shows to our clients we are a modern firm with high quality services.
We want to appear professional but not bland. It would be nice if our slogan "Developing Human Capital" could be integrated with logo. So that logo could be used with and without slogan.
• modern and warm (if it is possible to have in the same logo with modern)
• high quality
• clean and open
DESIGNS WE LIKE:
• logo1.jpeg - we like this font because it is not too thin or thick and its clear and modern.
• logo2.jpeg - we like this because of the feeling the frames bring (frames not mandatory, right feeling is ;)
1. we like simplicity in design, but it doesnt mean that it should be bare or cold
2. The feel that people should get from the logo is that this firm represents future of education (online courses) and I can trust that their services are high quality, but not over priced.