Solid elegant geometrical design and *very* responsive! Great work!
- JHB Design - Keith
Keith is the man! Best of the best bar none!
How parisianeagle started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This is for a wedding between two women. They represent East coast (Manhattan, Boston) and West Coast (Seattle). They are playful and exceptionally intelligent and highly successful executives. The play on their names Coleen and Traci = CnT which is a play on "Cunt".
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I would LOVE a version like this! Coat of Arms incorporating Seattle and NYC elements.
I think the idea of a woman's body representing the CnT on top and then Coleen and Traci below is great .
This could be seattle skyline transitioning to the Manhattan skyeline with the addition of an MIT dome from Boston. Then below it says "CnT"
Hi there! I would like to play around with the visuals of the C n T as the logo. Two versions that I like:
1) CnT where the letters take the form of a woman's body. This is an example shown - the C is the left hips and the right = right hips. I want the letters to be evidently letters (not tooo abstract) but also let the woman's form be clear. These are two women getting married so the representation is lovely.
- I would love to see more versions of the CnT taking on a woman's form like this!
2) This other version is a Coat of Arms and looks to you for creativity! Don't use my example as a direction in this case. Instead, get creative to bring in the east and west elements.
- coat of arms concept and
- it doesn't' need to look anything like the version supplied!
- Seattle/NYC/Boston elements are important: Seattle space needle, Statue of Liberty, Boston's MIT dome
In all cases, please use
- Navy only
- Consider (not critical) reversed so that Navy is the background