I had little idea what i was looking for but I have received iterations that were better and better and I finally reached a great result.
- Peder Dinkelspiel
I think right from the concept, to iterations to final handover. DimzArt was very professional and creative. Would definitely work with DimzArt if I got the chance again.
Great logo! Very responsive designer, was a pleasure to work with!
How Alfa7 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Asian Curry Club
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Web ordering system provider for Curry Houses (Asian Takeaways/Restaurants) who want to provide an alternative, queue busting, method of ordering to their customers - besides telephoning and going in and ordering.
- Asian Food including Bangladeshi, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai etc.
- It also essentially acts as a portal for their existing customers to find them, through our site, and order DIRECT from them.
- We are not targeting bargain meal hunters like Just Eat, Hungryhouse etc. but customers that already know what restaurant/takeaway they are looking for.
- Furthermore, it acts as a buying club for restaurants to secure bulk discounts with wholesale retailers.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
Purples: Imagination, spirituality, royalty and luxury.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
It is sort of a premium Just Eat/Hungry house purely focused on Asian Food (Bangladeshi, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai etc.)
The Asian aspect should be referred to in the logo as well as the premium look - but not too premium as to ward off potential customers.