Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We're a software technology startup building a foundational platform to enable trust and transparency in all transactions performed on the blockchain escosystem. Consumers, businesses and 3rd party application companies would be our target audience.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Given that we're going to be enabling financial transactions, gold seems to be a particularly relevant color scheme, but we're open to others. We want to establish a modern, sleek presence that communicates not only what we do, but also presents this as a forward-thinking technology startup. In order to be used in a few different contexts, it would be nice to get a few different variants:
- transparent background
- a contrasting background (e.g., black background if the logo color is yellow or gold)
- If the logo contains a graphical element + name of the company, a version that only has the graphical element
- a greyscale version of the logo
- a couple of different sizes
The logo can have a graphic element to it. If there is one, here are some suggestions, but you don't have to adhere to any of them:
- A currency type symbol, perhaps with the letter R
- Not a literal, but a more abstract or geometrical shape of two hands shaking
- A pixellated and/or abstract representation of the letter R
- A symbol that represents trust