The experience was great the designer delivered exactly what I wanted
Missions has understood our need and built a logo that fits with our needs and wishes.
How will6c started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Established 1976 or Financial Solutions Since 1976 (Do not have to include a slogan)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We provide financial planning and wealth management for individuals who are generally over 50 years in age, live in the United States, and have over $500,000 of investable assets. Our target market is generally older (50+) wealthy families.
We provide investment management, tax analysis, retirement planning, and estate planning.
Our product is to basically bring assistance and peace of mind to families for their financial matters.
We are currently working with an agency who is helping us build and design a new website. We are also rebranding from our current company name of Ogrizovich Financial Management to OFM Wealth.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
-Our logo should communicate “peace of mind” and have a “become a part of the OFM Wealth family” feel.
- Older crowd. 50+
- The logo should be modernized to an extent but maintain an overall “classic” feel.
- The logo should also convey trust and prestige.
- The logo should be clean and not vague.
Our tagline will either be “Financial Solutions Since 1976” or “Established 1976”. We would like to see versions of the logo with one or the other. We would also entertain versions with no tagline.
- We are considering retaining the Hourglass as the icon which represents OFM Wealth and it can be incorporated into any designs. We prefer a 3D hourglass but are open to any creative options. The Hourglass however must retain its character as an hourglass and be recognizable. We do not want much if any abstraction for the hourglass. We are open to different creative ideas besides the hourglass as well.
- The logo should be PROFESSIONAL above all else. It cannot be anything too cutesy.
-Some part of it in a cursive flowing type font is good.