1. Our company is called Hennessey Digital. In all uses, the emphasis will be on the “Hennessey” name. We envision the word “Digital” underneath (or to the side of) the word Hennessey because eventually, we will be launching other business divisions under this brand (Hennessey Studios, Hennessey Labs, Hennessey Academy, etc. etc.), so please take future brand consistency into consideration.
Once again: The emphasis should be on “Hennessey.” We will not consider treatments that put “Hennessey” and “Digital” on equal footing.
2. Our target audience consists of law firms and healthcare companies. These clients expect results and are willing to pay for the best. Our branding must make these potential clients comfortable and confident that they are dealing with an established company that has mastered the art of digital marketing.
3. Our challenge: Ours is an industry with lots of companies making empty promises, and our branding will be critical for sending the message that we’re different, ethical, and really, really good at what we do.
4. We are known for finding and hiring the most talented professionals in our space: We truly are a team. We need to communicate this in our logo, and also the dedication we put into our craft. We simply out work, out think, and over-deliver for our clients.
We create innovations at the intersection of technology and creative that often become the norm across our industry.
5. We are looking for a clean and professional, high-end look. Our colors are black, white, and teal green (#7cd1cc) but we are open to your explorations.
Other colors we like
#55ACEF (Twitter blue)
Our logo should communicate that we are:
- Technologically advanced
- The choice of clients who expect results
Our logo should NOT communicate that we are:
6. We are inspired by logos that communicate their concept both with the typeface, and visuals BOTH communicating our core values.
You can see examples of this here:
7. We would like to see some “plain” typeface variations (only the name, like Coca-Cola or Google) and also some options that include symbol/icon work as described above.
NO STOCK ICONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Please use custom, hand drawn icons/visual elements.
8. Eventually, we will be designing shirts, cards, hats, trade show booth artwork, etc. etc. and so we need to make sure the logo works well at smaller applications and also can easily be incorporated into different backgrounds/supporting artwork as we rollout different collateral -- everything from a tiny favicon all the way up to a billboard.
We appreciate your expertise… Thank you for participating!