Very responsive designers, great designs! He understood well what I was looking for.
How Anh-Tuan started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We help companies in delivering great user experience, making better business decisions and reducing costs with our innovative CDN (content delivery network) and analytics platform.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The logo mockup attached is a good starting point but not exactly what we dream of. The final delivered work MUST be a CLEAN VECTOR logo (illustrator CS4 compatible file) where I can simply change colors and slightly modify shape. We need a colored, a gray gradient and a black and white version each with white/transparent background and dark background version... A total of 6 versions.
The delay is short so I'll rate all propositions, but only give feedbacks on 3 stars and more propositions. Nevertheless I'll answer all comments. Good luck!
- The mark is a circle-pie treemap. Treemap is a common visualization type for analytics.
- The paving of a round shape also represents the paving of the world through our CDN offering relying on multiple providers. We deliver content globally using different global and global providers.
- The paving in the example is one found on internet searching for"circle treemap" in Google images. it's nice but a bit too complex for small print or display.
- To make it less round and more dynamic we are also open to a "sunburst" circle-pie treemap.
- The mark is made with blue and gray gradient. The blue and gray used in the text are the basis of the color palette.
- We dream of a light font that makes the logo look smart (clever). The "Thin Gill sans" font used in the mockup is a good starting point, except the "a".
- "Clever" in a nice not pure gray. For example rvb (57,52,49) in the attached file.
- "Scale" in a nice blue. We don't know yet if we will prefer a "cold" blue like in the attached logo file or a more "warm" one like in the attached web app mockup.