It was a pleasure working with Nine. He best understood our concept and created a fun and modern logo design for a global audience.
He took our direction and suggestions very well, responded quickly, and made any changes with fast turnaround.
I would highly recommend Nine to anyone looking for a fantastic designer to create an amazing logo or design.
Very good outcome and flexible designer. Will hire him again for sure.
great designer - can defintely recommend his work !
Snel, levert meer ontwerpen af zodat je meer ideeën krijgt.
- Alex Kotenko
Alex stood out above the rest with his designs and willingness to try dozens of iterations. I highly recommend working with him.
- Berkan Duruman
Thanks for the alternate logo, looks great
How osamu.watanabe started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Product: World first AI driven Strategic investment decision making support, service provided as software as a service (saas).
- System will support the the process of "business planning", "risk assessment", "corporate decision making", and "monitoring operation", and through better PDCA cycle help business owners to lower the risk of business investment. AI analyzes business planning data as input and enhance organizational learning.
Target user: Executive manager in large corporation. Corporate strategy division.
Product Price Range: 100k USD/company/year
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. Key message needs to be symbolized/incorporated. Derisk: Reducing risk, less risk, is a core message.
2. We want the 4 (four) process in the software solution incorporated/embedded in the logo. 4 Process mean "business planning", "risk assessment", "corporate decision making", and "monitoring operation"
3. Logo better be understood at a glance. It's ok to have deeper meaning, but shouldn't be too cryptic.
4. It'll be great if the logo is unique enough to be recognized even without the letter,