Awesome designer! Easy to work with and quick to accommodate our requests. Thank you!
Very responsive! Would definitely use bbueno again!
Great work! Thank you for everything.
- Acuity Networks
- S I M A O L I
Designer very responsive, professional, and listened to feedback during each step of of the way during design process. Very happy with logo outcome. Thanks!
Excellent work . Very happy with the logo that was created for my company.
How Rudy Lacovara started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
EmployDenver.org is a job board for the Denver, Colorado area. There are 2 target markets. Jobseekers, who are professionals looking for jobs. Local Businesses/Employers, everything from local small businesses too Fortune 1000 public companies.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The website is up at http://employdenver.org. Please take a look at the simple, flat, minimalist site design that the logo needs to work with.
- The logo needs to work on both light and dark backgrounds.
- It should be simple enough to scale down and still be legible.
- It would be good to have some part of the logo that will fit in a square icon for mobile icons and app stores
- In general I prefer flat colors over gradients and simple over complex.
- I would like an iconic images that identifies with Denver, something like the mountains or the Denver skyline. Another option that could work is something that involves people.
- The site has very little color and I would like to see some color in the logo. Accent colors that are used throughout the site are orange, blue and green.