Love these websites and branding
We want the logo to symbolize our product as being:
- Helpful (adding value), convenient, eliminate the hassle with trip planning
- Useful and reliable source of information
- Universal Appeal, to any demographic. Not just adventure travel.
- Highly flexible
Target audience demographics
• Individuals (non-business users, everyday travellers).
• Male or female
• Age – Primary focus: 16 to 40, Secondary focus: 41 to 65
• Attitude to planning – High to moderate level of organisation
• Geographic location – Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, UK, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany.
• Technological proficient – Tech savvy. Has a smart phone, uses apps and the internet on a daily basis.
• Income (socio economic) – High to middle.
• Attitude to travel – mostly focused on international travel, moderately to highly active and adventurous.
• Motivated by experience, personal growth and achievement of status.
• Level of Education – Completion of high school to post grad
• Sociopolitical outlook – Aspiring to be open minded, progressive, cognisant of social and environmental issues and own impact.
• Level of social interaction – Outgoing, engaged and proactive.
What creates value for the client
• Ease of use – mobility, centralisation of data and tools, accessible, intuitive.
• Broad functionality – functionality to cater for all travel technology needs.
• Engaging – Fun to use, interactive, attractive design, appeals to shared cored values.
• Connected – social networks, notifications (family and friends), sharing before, during and after.
• Full Life cycle – Pre, during and post travel usability. Forward looking planning, monitoring and storing memorabilia (pics, diary entries, posts, summarised itineraries.
These are the things that we value in what we do:
1. Innovative and creative – Using the latest functionality and technology. Implementing fresh, clean and easy to use design.
2. Progressive – Focused where possible on a open minded and forward looking social, environment and economic perspective.
3. User Focused - Focused on the end user, their needs, dependability, ease of use and establishing a long term, engaging and relationship and online community
4. Fun – Not taking things too seriously, not corporate in nature, where personality is king.
Feeling we want associated with our brand: