Our current font is rounded (and we'd like to explore that more) but we also like designs with uppercase, sans-serif and grotesque fonts. We prefer bolder to thinner.
We like the current trend of simple vector illustrations.
We've started playing around with (but feel free to diverge):
• Blue (#2364DC) + Purple (#5540DC) as our main brand colours (see attached designs)
• Green (#07B567) is also a candidate - the colour of money
You *don't* have to follow these exact colors!
• The core of our product is automation and wit so the logo could reflect that
• Another idea is to think of Plum as a "character" and give it a human spin (since it's a saving assistant)
• Another idea is to play around with the concept of money and "filling up a jar" (again playing with the concept of savings)
• Playing with "P" is interesting but try to give priority to more thoughtful icons
LOGOS WE LIKE:
• Text + icon
• The icon which can stand on its own, for example as an app icon
• The icon should work well as a favicon as well
• Ideally the icon should be on the left of the text (or both left and top) but not only on top
• The logo and icon should come in white as well
• Try to avoid too obvious references to the fruit (but something subtle might turn out nice)