UPDATE: We did small research among our target audience and we gather this information:
- #46 is our current favourite - it looks good and it communicate our mission the way that people understands it well! And the color just fit it great - it looks fresh and professional at the same time!
- #54 Number two favourite. Lot of people liked this idea. It feels welcoming and trustworthy at the same time. Some of them mentioned the colour - some people liked it, some not (it can feel little bit "sad" or too "subtle"). Maybe change of color would help!
- # 40 Very contradictory opinions! Many people liked it, but to many of them it reminds hospital, because it is somewhat similar to the logo of the biggest prague hospital (check "fn motol logo"). Maybe change of colour or small changes in a logo could help a lot
- # 48/49 Some people mentioned it as it looks nice, but most of the people haven't mentioned it. Maybe it is too subtle or dull. But we like the style
- # 5/10 Many people liked the logo (as the visual style of it), but it does not really fit in our mission, so it is misleading them, sorry :(
- other logos (#42, #41/43, #47) looks good, but to some people they communicate different thing than we want (42 looks "esoteric", 47 looks like lotus flower, 41/43 associate atoms/chemistry..)
And about colors:
- The most favourite seems fresh blue (as in 46)
- Cyan is contradictory - some people like it, some not
- Reds look ordinary - people didn't either hate it or love it. They "just" liked it.
- Colourful (as #5, #10) brings joy and happiness, but it does not communicate our purpose correctly (it is more associated with children, which we do not want)
The main reason why we are looking for another logo is to have something what is more memorable, distinguishable and what induce some emotions (as mentioned earlier).
Our slogan can be present in logo, but it's not necessarily.
We would like to have modern, simple, elegant logo which we could use through all our marketing material (web, facebook events, posters, newsletters, banners etc.)
We would like our logo to reflect that we are professional, experienced and trustworthy, but also warm, welcoming and friendly.
Our typical customer is young mother on maternity leave, but we don't want to have anything childish or too feminine.
We would like to have our logo simple, but easily memorable and distinguishable.
We want to have our logo to incorporate our name (Rodinné centrum Praha), but also we would like to have an "emblem" (symbol, whatever) which would accompany the name of our organisation. It is not necessity, but we think it could make our logo more memorable and induce more emotions.
The logo should be simple enough to use it in many different sizes and still be easily usable when printed in black/white (or used with just one color).
We don't want our logo to seem cheap, but also not very luxurious - we aim to intelligent, educated people, but not necessarily very rich. We offer quality education, but affordable.
At least one variant of logo (if it won't be the only one) should be with small height, and also not very long (so we can use it in website header).
We actually use #da4453 ("Valencia" red) as our brand color. We think it suits well, but if you have reason to, you can propose logo in another color(s).
Please check our current website (http://www.rodinnecentrum.cz) and preferably align it with current website design.