How JobsfortheFuture started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Policy Leadership Trust for Student Success
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The Policy Leadership Trust seeks to ensure community colleges become a more effective and efficient path to credentials, jobs, and further education for underrepresented young people and adults in order to increase their opportunity and economic mobility. To achieve this vision, the Policy Leadership Trust has established the following goals:
1. Be visible in the discourse on postsecondary reform.
2. Fuel a national conversation about state efforts to support institutional transformation.
3. Be identifiable in actions taken by states, as they are informed by deep state and college experience.
4. Influence the adoption and implementation of structured / guided pathways.
5. Provide actionable intelligence to the growing network of Student Success Centers and drive their strategic direction.
Jobs for the Future is currently doing a brand refresh. Follow this link to have an idea of where the brand is going and for the type of aesthetic we are looking for in this logo (feel free to play with any colors or design ideas you might have. This is just more inspiration and not a definitive guide for what we want to see out of this logo design): http://center4apprenticeship.jff.org/
The logo needs to be clean and professional with a modern feel. Abstract & geometric work is fine. Nothing hand drawn or too playful. :)