Thank you so much for your designs, you went above and beyond I couldn't have asked for more.
great corporation with this designer.
Always available with a very quick perception.
Great design with very little direction. Excellent to work with!
How melanie.dooley started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
TPS manufactures instruments that measure water quality. This extends to measuring of other liquids such as sewerage, refuse dams etc.
Our products enable customers to monitor their environemt accurately. Accurate decisions about water quality enable effective planning and accurate decisions in managing the customer’s environment.
Some attributes of our business –
• High quality products
• Strong, robust products that last a long time
• No frills
• Great customer support
• Personal approach to customers
• Buying decision is based on need and function as well as ergonomics of the product
• TPS has a loyal following though its products are seen as a bit ‘old looking’
• We are trying to define an image for the company as no frills, no gimmicks just good soldi reliable instruments that do what most people need them to do. Competitors offer much more high tech specialised products but we tend to operate in the middle, not on the fringes.
Our target markets:
• Environmental consultants/government EPA etc
• Pool industry
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
stylised, not too literal
strong, very clear what elements mean
a bit lively but very clear what the business is
Conservative, strong, reliable
Immediately obvious what the values are
has some personality but not too over the top
Clean and neat but also with character
both icon and word logo
like the gradation of colours, and that we could use both icon and symbol together or separately