The designer was extremely patient with me, fulfilling my requests in a very timely manner. Sent me multiple different designs and adjusting the design I loved until it was exactly what I was picturing. Would recommend to anyone!
Maya understood exactly what I needed and brought this together into a logo that captured my brand beautifully. I highly recommend this designer.
- G U S ™
It seems very creative since it includes what we exactly requested.
Really liked the design and the effort put in to make the suggested changes.
King_Deco was the only designer that listened to EVERY aspect or detail I was looking for. A pleasure to work with, creativity was original.
How natykatherine started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Fashion accessories brand, focused on evening bags and clutches
- Product: high-end, sophisticated, luxury / fun crystal evening bags
- Founder's professional background connected to jewellery design.
- Inspiration: Evening bags that looks like jewels
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
As we are getting closer to the cutoff date, I would like to give a last try to explore “outside the box” options - so I can expand my options before making a final decision.
Here you go with few observations and tips:
- Name “KATHERILAND” and Logo: please keep it, in line with the many options provided so far
- Font: clean, simple lines
- Logo itself: most of the options utilised “K” as the core of the logo - and I do love some options. Would love to see other “outside the box” options without getting too literal (for example, avoid using a diamond or a bag as the log - so problem at all referring to it, just not too literally).