Steven is een hele prettige ontwerper om mee samen te werken. Hij reageert snel op feedback en denkt goed met je mee. Was de eerste keer op deze manier en kan het iedereen aanbevelen.
- Z Creative Design Studio
Great job loved it. Thank you
- Crnoglavac Nikola
Always a pleasure working with Nikola.
- Mark Mile
We loved the design, it was creative and Mark made all the changes we asked for extremely quickly and very well done! Thank you!
- Muriel c
Great design to unify our two offices! Very creative and easy to work with.
Sam was a pleasure to work with. He understood what we were going for in the initial concept and made requested alterations without needing over explanation. All of which was done in a very timely manner. We enjoyed the process and highly recommend Sam’s work.
How sebastian.e.kwiatkowski started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We provide customized machine learning development.
Our target audiences are start-ups searching for machine learning expertise to implement new ideas and more established companies that would like us to study large datasets.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
The gopher should have a natural color. Please use Google Images to get an idea of the range of possible (fur) colors.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The main component of the logo should be a gopher mascot.
- The gopher has to look smart, confident, and yet friendly. Think of him as the friendly face of artificial intelligence.
- His teeth should be pearl white.
- The logo/mascot has to work in front of a blue background. (We need to integrate the mascot with an explainer video that has the background color #8FCCE1.)
- The mascot needs to be versatile. It has to work on a mug and a t-shirt. Over time, we would like to create a number of variations. For example, let's say that in the future we set up a page to describe virtual reality development services. In this, case we would want to create a version where the gopher is wearing a VR headset. In other words, we need a mascot that we can present in different situations/contexts.