Very good experience with this designer. Captured the perfect look I was going for using the basic instructions I gave - colour / text & font.
I loved what he did and made some minor changes which were sent through so quickly.
Made this process so easy & stress free.
I would most certainly recommend to others of his work and professionalism.
Thank you so much!!!
How AlbD started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Help! We need a breakthrough logo to launch a breakthrough app!
An Android and iOS mobile app that helps people living INDEPENDENTLY and/or abroad to make their families and friends back home stop worrying about them. The app will automatically contact family and friends in case of emergency.
The idea is that “there is no need to call me so frequently; I am doing fine, unless you are contacted by the noneed2call app”.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- It needs to be appealing to three groups of potential users: Expatriates (working abroad), people leaving independently and exchange students.
- In terms of priority in the business name (NoNeed2call), note that NoNeed is a first part of the message while call 2call is a second part. It is expected from designers to play on these 2 things. Feel free to play with capital letters and non capital letters.
- As source of inspiration, I quite like the logos and icons of evernote.com, http://socialdressup.com/index.php and shopify. But these are just examples and I look forward to very original and creative ideas.
- I might have to add some others words like .com, beta, lite, free, plus or premium to the logo.
- The main goal of the logo will be to be visible in mobile stores. The logo design is the first part of a project that will require the design of a mobile app’s icon and its interface.
- Ideally, the logo will include a graphic that could be adapted to be a mobile’s app icon. This graphic will transmit the idea of Independence. Some friends proposed graphics to transmit this idea are: a hot air balloon, a tourist and a hiker, but we are open to new ideas!
Update: You can also explore the use of "No need to call", replacing the "2" by a "to".