Alvaro was professional, responsive, creative, receptive to feedback, and did an outstanding job. I'd work with him again and highly recommend his services.
Excellent work, chic design
- lNKpo!nt ™
Very professional work.
- Spider WebDev
Excellent work, lots of design choices and reviews
She understands my complex requirements, has an impact, and finished it with a beautiful design.
Thank you very much!
- Atsushi Ishii
How MikeC1 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Alumni Ventures Group
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Alumni Ventures Group creates and manages alumni venture capital funds. We have successful annual funds for alums at Dartmouth, Harvard, Yale, MIT, and the University of Pennsylvania—and are adding a new school once a quarter. Our target audience is accredited investors from 35-65 yrs old that are alumni of specific colleges.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We are looking to rebrand our company from Launch Angels to Alumni Ventures Group. Here are a few initial thoughts below, but these are not set in stone. We are very much open to creative ideas that don't fit with this list. Attached are also a few logos that we liked along with our current logo. More info can be found at: http://www.launch-angels.com.
• Straying away from abbreviating it as AVG
• Possibly keeping the blue from the Launch Angels logo
• Logo should be simple, abstract, and positive
• Emphasize ”community” element
• Possibly use circles or another image connoting connection/links
• Avoid clichés or things overly symbolic (dollar signs, seals, etc.)
• Maybe having AV inside of a G with the opening of the “G” signifying how we’re allowing access to Alumni Ventures
• Use triangles to bring out the shape of the ”A” and ”V” of Alumni Ventures