We want our customers to relate to us as a premium electronic device that is simple to use and modern. We plan on using the logo on packaging, brochures, and website that will be clean, simple, and modern. We want customers to understand how easy our products are to use but offers quality at a higher level. Perceive us as having the quality, finish, and innovation of Apple, along with reliability, exceptional customer service, and luxury.
• Logo should incorporate company name but wish to stay away from cursive fonts.
• Not interested in a block, stamp, reverse channel, woodcut, etc. style logo that has a background.
• Prefer a more “clean” design without fine details, to ensure logo may be reproduced with various media (ie: various forms of printing, engraving, embroidery, three-dimensional, etc.)
• Prefer having no more than two colors being used.
• Colors should be solid, no gradient colors that will be difficult to reproduce.
Company Name Guidelines
• Name must be very legible and easy to read without difficulty.
• All letters in the name should be the same font while capitalization should be LiBa. "L" and "B" will be capitalized while "i" and "a" will be lower-case.
Abstract Element Guidelines
• Prefer abstract elements that are to the left, top, or right of the company name.
Logos/Websites we like