Great experience working with Gmind-BrandingStudio. Designs were great, very creative. Very responsive on requested changes.
This designer was located on the other side of the earth so there was a very short delay between our communications which is expected (we are probably sleeping when they are awake). The edits were all done very accurately and communication was excellent. I would definitely use this designer again.
Marko provided a thoughtful and well considered brand design really capturing our vision and delivering on this. He is thorough, and communicative and a pleasure to work with.
How Dleewo started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
spelling of ThinkRite or thinkrite
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
ThinkRite is a trusted authority on improving communication and collaboration within groups.
We provide consulting services to small and medium businesses and large enterprises, to help them improve the ways their employees communicate, to drive down the costs of doing business. We also sell, design, deploy, and support software solutions in the communication/collaboration space.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. The logo needs a distinctive graphic, some sort of a variation of a brain, and include the company name "ThinkRite". We like shape of the lines in the java logo. the swoops in the astoria logo. The brain in the power brain logo.
2. It must use a font that exists today (so we can use it in collateral) . We like the clean futuristic feel of the NASA and Lincoln fonts.
3. The graphic and name should be able to stand alone
4. It needs to be recognizable and readable when scaled down very small, when fit into a 1/2 inch square, or when scaled to a height of 1/3 inch
5. It needs to feel like it belongs to a trusted authority on improving communication and collaboration within groups.