I ran a contest for a new company logo and received a number of great designs based on what I originally wanted. PixelSurgery took my spec and came up with a unique, cleaner look, which ended up being the basis for the design itself.
The other impressive aspect of working with PixelSurgery was the speed and accuracy of responding to feedback. From the first design, it only took one iterations to nail it and another 1-2 to refine the final product.
I hope to work with PixelSurgery for other design projects I have in the future.
Incredible as usual. One of the best designers we have had the pleasure of working with. Consistent, dependable, and just "gets it" when it comes to a clean and professional design.
99 VectorR made the winning design in our logo design contest. He was very responsive in all cases and provide all the variants on the design we asked for during the contest usually only an hour or so after we asked for them. It was a pleasure to work with him.
How Qli1 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
TribeCode is the world first DNA ancestry test based on next generation sequencing technology. It helps customers find out what ethnicities are in their DNA, where their ancestors were from, when they met each other and how they are related to other people.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
You can choose two different approaches:
1. Improve on the sketch attached
2. Be creative and come up with your own based on the product description and the design guidelines
- Creative, unique and memorable
- Fits product definition and positioning
- This is a premium / luxury product
- The product is about the customer and his/her past; The logo should evoke emotional connection with the customers
- Even though it's about ancestry, it shouldn't feel old because it's based on the most advanced technologies
- The design needs to look good on both web site and product packaging; See attached image for the construction of the product box; The box is made with paperboard/cardboard; the dimension is about 8"3/4 x 5"1/2 x 1"3/4