The purpose of this service is to greatly improve the candidate interview experience by providing a concierge level of attention and service. The interview candidate already has enough to think about regarding the interview and want we want to ensure that all of the information that support the process all the way up to them sitting in front of their interviewer are organized, communicated and managed without them having to do any heavy lifting.
I've attached a current banner that is a prototype and i think it includes most of the critical elements that represent an interview process. (see the icons) However, I would like to evolve this based on the following:
1. I need a logo(not a banner) designed with the concierge bell as anchor but somehow incorporating the other icons as represented in the banner prototype that I uploaded. Im open to the bell being re-designed as well as the other icons that you see in the banner prototype. It should also include the works "Interview concierge"
2. My vision is that when someone lands on the introductory mobile page, this icon will be the iconic stand alone first impression.
3. I would like to see multiple stages of the user workflow in which the icon/icons are presented
a. Intro page: icon only with an entry field title "please enter your private pin"
b. Home page: icon at the top with a grid of the icons (two rows or three or im open) The intent is that the user can select one of the icons such as documents and get to their application, etc. We can always adjust the icons later, but we can start with concepts. sbux mobile app is a good example.
4. All of the above is my initial thinking but im open to new and creative ideas, but i really want it to have simple, smart, energetic and handsome "f.l.a.v." (i just learned this acronym) feel, look, attitude, voice
5. I would like to see the design submittals not only in a stand alone icon view but also within an iphone, ipad or other mobile device mock up.