The designer attended all of our requests. Very good professional, trustable and with a high skilled method. Thank you Tank Top!
- Seyon Designs™
Creative professional and always a pleasure working with the.
- Amal Xavier
Creative, reactive, ... a PRO ;-)
How Yogbee started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
company name KIGLOO
- company is a tech company, with emphasis on software development, with possible additional emphasis on healthcare field, though not overly emphasizing healthcare
- target audience is potential customers and general public
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- may optimally use a range of playful colors or really any set of colors
- should give an impression of confidence, quality, simplicity, flexibility.
-Title or logo character or drawing should be able to stand on its own, without the need to spell out the name, and still express both parts of the company name.
- Animal character (it can be polar bear or other type of animal chartoonish) should probably be 2d and optimally, easily drawable with just a few stokes of a pen in its simplest form
- logo should be easy to scale all the way down to 16x16 (or lower), possibly removing parts or whole of the name at lower sizes .
- logo should be easy to use on business cards, pens, cups, t-shirts, etc.
- in addition to the logo, matching/themed (R) and (TM) symbols should be provided upon final delivery of the logo, so they can be added to the logo as needed
- final logo's copyright/trademark belongs to KIGLOO LLC
- logo design cannot be used for another contest