Adrian's design skills and quick responses to our feedback enabled us to get a very successful logo and animation in a short period of time. We will seek his services in future as new projects require and can highly recommend him and his work to others.
- Yani Hamilton
How Jpi1 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Zidcard is an online recruitment website that has been designed to help companies to find the perfect profile in a fast easy and affordable manor.
The brief is to design a logo that suitably represents this company. Specific requirements include:
· Logo cannot utilize animals or pictures
· As Zidcard is pre-dominantly an online company – a square design would be preferred; as it will follow the same structure of social media sites. Plus it will be a powerful favicon in browser windows. The "Z" should become sth directly recognized in the future as the trademark of the company and services
· Colors are to be a mix of blue, grey and white.
· Nothing that could be confused with Linkedin, Facebook, ...
· A suitable slogan would also be beneficial. Philosophy of the website is to let people manage their career/professional identity on a pragmatic and professional way. (no pictures, no comments about what they did last week…)
The website is to be a professional recruitment site, this needs to be taken into consideration when designing a logo.
Logo will be used on all types of publications both online and offline.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Target: people from 25 to 55 years old
People actively OR NOT looking for a job having a willingness to build their professional identity.
All business sectors.