My designer was very eager to please us with multiple designs, he understood the idea we were looking for and executed it like a pro.
Loved working with this designer. He came up with many design ideas, font choices and formats. This process has been great.
Brukvar has been great to work with. He actively sought feedback during the contest and completely reworked his design based on my feedback. He created a very versatile logo. He was very good about offering alternative ideas when mine were not ideal design wise.
Really liked my designer. They got exactly what I was looking for in a logo and were very quick to make any changes!
How LLucht started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Data Governance & Stewardship
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
DATAVERSITY.net and our conference brands (Enterprise Data World & Data Architecture Summit) all support the mission to educate Data Management professionals from around the world. This new logo would be used for a new series of conferences focused on teaching executives and professionals about Data Governance and Stewardship. The DG Vision logo should be adaptable for additional conferences in this series as we grow this brand. We want to convey that the event is exciting, modern, and professional. Our events are all known for their exceptional networking opportunities, in-depth conference sessions, and from bringing to light new and advanced technologies.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Do NOT use our existing brand colors: See dataversity.net, enterprisedataworld.com, and dataarchitecturesummit.com for colors NOT to use.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Some things we want to avoid:
1. We want colors used that we do NOT currently use (See enterprisedataworld.com, dataversity.net, and dataarchitecturesummit.com)
2. Colors should be bright, but professional
3. Please do NOT use computer language 010101, swooshes, eyeballs, or buildings with pillars in your design
Some things we want to see:
1. The words Data Governance & Stewardship should be easy to read, but easy to replace with new event topics as we grow this series.
2. Professional and modern designs
3. Attention to detail showing you have looked at our other branding and can create this new brand in a complimentary, but not repetitive way. (Please do not use existing brand colors)