Excellent design according to design brief. Outstanding communication on revisions. We couldn't be happier with this design!!
My second time working with Natasha and she is great! She is very creative, responsive and made little tweaks until my logo was perfect. Very happy with the final result. :-)
- C ∞ m e t ™
The design was inspirational for our brand identity. Thanks so much for the great communication and support!
- Anaïs Munier
Anaïs is a fantastic artist and designer who fulfilled all my wishes regarding my book cover and layout in a fast and professional manner. She always found a solution for minor technical issues and worked on the designs and typesetting until everything was perfect. I highly recommend her and hope to work with her again soon!
Yana is the best and my go to designer!!! Hire with total confidence!!
- j-k designer
The design is perfect and reflects me in every way. j-k designer was able to interpret my brief and deliver a design that I am extremely happy with. j-k designer was so kind and efficient in responding to my requests for change and offered so many options for me to choose from.
How kassyL started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Rose & Bliss
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a bridal store for the millennial bride. We would like something unique to our brand that we can trademark. We also lean more towards modern, and less of what you traditionally think of when you picture bridal stores. The store will be slightly industrial with black ceilings, light pink walls, and deep espresso brown paper bag floors. London and Paris boutiques come to mind, with a sultry/sexy vibe. We will also most likely get a neon sign with our scripted logo.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Colors in HEX:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- want to encompass masculine and feminine elements
- an inner black box centered with our company name (see first inspiration design) with hand-designed flowers on the upper right and bottom left edge
- the design should include: roses, peonies, succulents, and leaves
- colors (listed above)
- flowers in pinks and reds
- succulents in green
- gold accents
- the "&" should be "E" shaped.
- the "B" in Bliss should look like a sideways heart (see example in photos)
- the "burst" design listed above should be presented as the dot over the "i" in "Bliss" (see reference above)
- looking to see flowers in watercolor format and abstract representations (open to other styles)
- the flowers in the design must be in a VECTORIZED format and MUST BE 100% unique (WE ARE LOOKING TO TRADEMARK THIS DESIGN)
- This design CANNOT CONTAIN ELEMENTS OF STOCK!
We ran a contest previously that resulted in the designer using stock floral arrangements in the design (see first reference photo). We love the black box design with the flowers on the top right and bottom left, but are truly looking for a unique and original flower design that we can proudly use to represent our business for years to come.