The logo should trigger a feeling of power, that everything is possible, every problem can be solved. It should attract people and raise curiosity through its power and mystery. It connects the spacy feeling of the infinitely large universe, out of which solutions and inspirations are drawn, with the digital and technocratic feeling of tiny electrons, quanta and circuits, which the developed software solutions are driven by. The logo should have a techy/cyber/computerized feel, inspired by topics like galaxies/stars, networks/electronic circuits, concepts of information/energy/matter, mind and matter.
- must be usable in color, grayscale and monochrome
- must be usable in all kinds of sizes, from very small (favicon 32px) to poster size (small size can also be a compacted version or excerpt from the full logo)
- company name should not be an integral part of the logo, i.e. the logo should also be useable on its own, without the text
- original idea, not a generic design, a simple letter (like "P") or a run-off-the-mill clipart type logo
- Feel free to violate the requirements if you have a brilliant design proposal
- Remember, this is an IT company, not a nuclear reactor, biotech company or space mission :)
p.s.: There are potential follow up 1:1 projects to extend the concept of the logo for various applications (e.g. business card, stationery, ...)