Solid work! Excellent response time to feedback and edits. Would definitely like to work with you again in the future.
- mike 6sh
Your design is perfect. You´re very creative and have great ideas. It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you very much.
Couldn't be better. He's a really hard working guy and knows exactly what you want.
How gajakeci started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are newly formed company specialising in geospatial engineering (Surveying, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV's or Drones) Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Global Positioning Systems (GPS)).
Our core services / capabilities are:
- High-resolution 3-D terrestrial mapping using Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS, UAVs, Drones)
- High-resolution 3-D modelling of buildings and cultural artifacts
- GIS system implementation, management, support and training
- GPS mapping & training
- Spatial data analysis
- Spatial monitoring and analysis for example, coastal erosion, sand dunes, weeds, vegetation, threatened species, assets
- Development and optimisation of spatial workflows
- Integrating spatial data acquisition and intelligence into business models
- Road design and set-out, cut/fill planning
- Remote sensing applications using satellite imagery
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Greens: Growth, harmony and success.
Oranges: Creativity, adventure and happiness.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards