We loved working with Wuiing! We look forward to working together again in the (near) future as their work is creative, inspired and they're incredibly professional and prompt to work with :)
Very easy to work with and quite satisfied with the process
Great work and easy to work with.
How logoKs started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Perfect Construction Layout, For An Imperfect World
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
ChalkLine4D is a self contained device that scans a physical construction space, correlates it to the architectural CAD drawing and then, if a match, projects a full sized image of the CAD details in the physical space for developers and trades (plumbers, electricians, etc.) to work from for construction purposes. Providing accuracy in layout for the trades to work from, with speed and accuracy not previously possible. Traditional 'batter board' and 'chalkline' layouts and their inaccuracies are a thing of the past. The device is supplied to developers as a turn key subscription service (setup, calibration, mapping, projection, removal) during layout and inspection phases of their construction projects.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Other color requirements
See attached primary colors for logo itself in the References/Attachments section...
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The image of the device in the brochure is NOT the actual device. See attached image rendering of the final device. ChalkLine 4D is BOTH a device/tool and a bundled service (see Description section above for more).
- tag line should not be part of the logo, but inspire the design of the logo... needs to be able to be separated depending on use (printed material vs logo on tool)
- logo should speak to the future, to a completely new way of laying out construction
- font should be futuristic, not 2001 space odyssey futuristic, but truly speaks to the way things will be done as a result of this invention
- as this tool/service uses a scanner to create an image of the construction space and then a laser to project the layout into that space, we'd like to see ideas on 'laser beam' in the logo
- please note the primary colors for the logo though laser etc could be in other colors