This is rebranding project. After 5 years since open, we change the name from Raphone (raphone.co.uk) to Fix Factor. Raphone was limiting us to fixing just phones and we dont want to be perceived as company just fixing phones. Please reimagine our whole identity. We are not new company but please consider us as STARTUP.
Idea behind the name "FIX FACTOR": Inspired by the "x factor" definition. Meaning of the "x factor" is: "a noteworthy special talent or quality". We replaced the "x" with "fix". "fix" is synonymous to repair, mending something, problem solving. Both together - "Fix Factor" stand for the ability to repair or solving issues as our special ability and the value. Resolving issues, fixing, repair is what our company does. We don't see problems, we see solutions. This is our factor. Human-factor ;).
WHAT WE DO
We provide personal devices repair in our stores (UK, London) or through our website (by courier). We repair mobile phones, tablets, laptops, computers, drones, DLRS cameras, etc. We do hardware and software repairs. However what matters the most and what we are proud of is our customer service quality and professionalism. This is about the customer's general experience and our deep understanding of interpersonal relations. You should know by now that the centre of our business is providing excellent service and what we do (tech repairs), is the addition.
Soon we will offer training programs for technicians, offer insurance programs, completely redesign our website and open few more stores in the UK. We will actively blog, publish our repairs on youtube and educate about technology (promotion but also as part of our values).
ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS:
1. Our customers are mostly individuals that require emergency, quick repair.
- Walk-in customers from around London
- Customers outside London, that can post it
2. People, that would like to get a job in repair field and become technicians. We will offer them training programs.
3. Business customers like schools, offices, insurance companies or organisations that require repair or data recovery.
We want to create personal, emphatic, trendy, popular, modern, responsible (trustworthy) brand that will be something more than just fixing devices but servicing whatever technology. We are tech experts !
Remember about the personal, emotional characteristic of the brand. Remember that when customers need our services, they are quite sad, embarrassed, angry, worried that they have got damaged it or it stopped working, this is kind of emergency issue for the repair. They look for company they can trust because the device stores their personal stuff, their work, they are worried about the quality of work too, they need the device back as soon as possible because their phone, tablet, laptop are connection with the world / their work tool / storage of their memories. They don't understand how the technology works ! We need to be those that are experts but without technical talk, friendly, responsible, understand their position, emotions, the process to them needs to be hassle free, pleasant, they need to feel we care.
- Customer service (friendly, emphatic, professional) and workflow that makes process simple for the customer
- 6-12 months warranty
- Great reputation (Internet)
- Repair while you wait, in 1 hour (T&C Apply)
- Book repair over website and send it from everywhere in UK to get it back within 2 days (T&C Apply)
- Quality over quantity
- No matter what but how
- Customer service, customer's experience
- Full transparency - we give upfront information that others would put in small print
- Responsibility - we deeply understand we deal with customer's personal devices, private data
- Personal - repairs are done by people, not by the company
- Balanced relation of human with the technology. We will educate people.
The industry is crowded but only few competitors care about their image (iSmash, WeFix, CrackedIT, iMend, iBrokeMyGadget, UbreakIfix, Fixt, Restart Project, iCracked, iFixit). Don't follow their style ! We want to do this right and covey what we do with our brand identity.
I have also uploaded extended version of the brief (optional to read, only for designers that are very serious about the project).