First, review Logood.id's portfolio. It is brilliant! Their illustrations are vibrant and clever. Their first pass at a concept for our company logo was spot-on and very creative. I'm confident you will be delighted.
Anna is really great to work with. Her original concepts were almost spot on and she accepted feedback and made changes in a very timely manner.
How marylandscience started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We conduct inexpensive, online STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) contests for elementary school students.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
A couple ideas I have:
The logo needs to incorporate the Maryland flag, preferably with a bar underneath the logo or some reference/logo to the left of it.
1) Concatenate STEM and Playground (ie, STEMPlayground)
2) Possibly incorporate some science-related graphics into either STEM or Playground.
3) Incorporate some child- or playground-related reference into STEM or Playground. I am open to having both child and STEM related references in the logo but I want to keep it clean
4) Fun, but clean logo at approx 3:1 scale (ie 400x125)
5) Something that could be made square for Facebook/Twitter?Google + without too much effort