Was very accommodating and accepted feedback well! Would love to use again for more future projects!
Great work and incredibly diligent!
The designer designed a logo that is exactly what we wanted. The designer also modified the design multiple times according to our wishes and provided the final files in multiple different formats and colors.
- rot information security
- 9Green Studio
We had a logo revision done which was highly professional and executed efficiently. Would highly recommend and will use again too.
Mupppid is awesome to work with. This is our second time working together. Great work. Very patient. Highly recommend!!
Great to work with. Would recommend.
How jeffcf started their logo design journey
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an enterprise security company focused on identity. We are building a solution that will prevent data breaches by eliminating passwords for digital access and plastic badges for physical access. These 2 technologies are dated, weak and easily spoofed. We are using AI and biometrics to continuously identify people in an organization so that they can securely access their buildings, computers and applications by just being themselves.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Primary colors are orange: HEX FF6600 / R255 G102 B0 / C0 M0.6 Y1 K0 and black: HEX 333333 / R51 G51 B51 / C0 M0 Y0 K0.8. These can be used with either dark or light neutrals.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Our company is called TruU. We don't want the name in the logo you design for us. We already have a typographic logo that we like...we would like to couple that with an abstract logo design that works with the name-based logo but can also stand alone (e.g. as the icon for our mobile app or our favicon to show in a browser tab).
We want the abstract logo to convey the following messages:
1) Fluidity (we continuously identify users for seamless access to the things they care about).
2) Identity (we are an identity solution)
3) Truth (as in your true identity -- not a username / password or a plastic card)
4) Security (we are a security company)
5) Motion (similar to the fluid theme -- the product works based on how people move)
A couple of things to avoid:
1) We have experimented with letter-based logos using the T and the U but have found that those typically look like a university logo. We're not opposed to letter-based logos but if it looks like a university logo it won't work for us.
2) We have also looked at shields and those don't really resonate with us (too focused on the security aspect of the solution)