Concept: Design a creative double-sided cover for a B2B magazine. We will have a house ad for cover of our January issue (front & back) to promote six upcoming events for IT executives.
Elements to include on the front:
• Tagline: Save The Dates – 2017 Business Solutions Events
• Call to action: FREE registration for VAR, MSP, and ISV executives with promo code is BSM2017 at http://www.BSMinfo.com/go/register (restrictions apply, please visit website for details)
• Event logos (attached)
*Optional: photos from past events (samples attached)
• Channel Transitions:
o Channel Transitions – June 1 (Chicago)
o Channel Transitions – August 24 (Atlanta)
o Channel Transitions – November 15 (Santa Ana)
o Text: Learn how to make the transition from break/fix to the as-a-Service business model. Panels of successful MSPs share their advice on pricing, bundling, cash flow, marketing, overcoming customer objections, hiring, training, choosing the right tools, and more.
• ISV IQ Live:
o ISV IQ – February 28 (Santa Ana)
o ISV IQ – October 12 (Philadelphia)
o Text: Spend a day networking with peers and learning how to raise capital, market your software, and build a reseller network at the only event in the channel exclusively for ISV/software developer executives. Speakers include ISV executives and financial industry experts like venture capitalists and angel investors. Attendees get a $10,175 Marketing Toolkit courtesy of Business Solutions and BlueStar.
• Retail IT VAR Of The Future:
o Retail IT VAR Of The Future – April 4-5 (Orlando)
o Text: VAR and ISV executives will look around the corner at the future of retail and hospitality IT at this two-day national conference. The agenda features panels of successful solutions providers taking deep dives in to mPOS, customer experience, POS-as-a-Service, and payment/data security.
Elements to include on the back:
• Tagline: Thank You 2016 Business Solutions Event Sponsors
• Text: Business Solutions would like to thank all of the sponsors and exhibitors who joined us for our 2016 events. The future of the channel is bright because of your support of quality solution provider education.
• We look forward to hosting you again in 2017.
• Call to action: Contact Tim.Ulrich@BSMinfo.com for 2017 event sponsorship opportunities.
• *Please leave a large blank space in the center for us to fit 45 (approximately) 1”x.0.25” sponsor logos