iBD Team needed a new app design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 33 designs submitted by 13 freelance designers.
Remote Control for Car Alarm System
Beware of the (aspect ratio) of the screen design
- We want them to be adaptive to all types of Android phone screen regardless of size.
- Comparison images of how UI changes accordingly for different phones as example is attached (named as Aspect-Ratio-Example.png) below.
- Please consider on your design with these aspect ratios ( check attachment (named as aspect_ratio.png) for the aspect ratio visual reference ):
Signal Strength Indicator
- Animation for
Feedback for sending/receiving data to/from server
3. Remote Start
4. Open Trunk
5. Command - Other menu
- Remote Start button needs to have safety feature to prevent accidental click
- e.g Gesture Click
- We may add GIF image to illustrate what we want soon
1. Car Selection (Drop Down List)
Dark Blue as background. Please refer to attachment called AOD-Track-Concept.jpg as reference.
We like the app concept to be stimulating as if we are using a REAL remote control.
We also prefer creativity from the designers, if you think you have great colour concept ideas and suggestions for our mobile app.
Please feel free to submit your bold creative ideas.
Please ask, if you aren't sure, as we will be responsive and active to any feedback/questions to assist along. Thanks.
Users will start the app and land on the login screen which is based on a number keypad then to the main remote screen.
From the remote screen they could lock , unlock, and remote start the car engine.
There will also be a few buttons for users to press to check the location and status of the car which will bring them to another individual screen.
On the top right of the main remote screen will bring users to the settings screen.
No flat design on the remote screen
We saved a spot for your app design contest.