There are two sub-projects.
SUB-PROJECT 1. Design interface graphics for an educational kids Android application. End products to be in PSD format and fit well in both phones and tablets for potential modifications.
Need redesign for the following screen and popups.
- Launch screen (see attached image sample-launchscreen): Title font, background image, 'Play' button, 'Upgrade Now' button
- Upgrade popup (see attached image sample-upgradescreen): Popup design *chalkboard is just for illustration purposes*, Upgrade text font, 'Upgrade Now' button, 'X' button at top right
Overall design and feel:
- kids friendly
- fits our current game interface and color schemes
- universally understood game icons for actions such as Play, Upgrade Now
About the app:
- Title is 'Spell & Learn: Animals'. More emphasis on 'Animals'.
- Gameplay is to match words to the corresponding space at the top and be rewarded with animal's image. Letters are spelled and words spoken.
SUBPROJECT 2: Design a series of app icons. Each icon to be in 512x512 and provided in PSD and PNG format. These will appear in devices' screens.
- 3 icons (one each for Animals, Birds, Common Objects)
- Icons must be clearly show that they are from the same series 'Spell & Learn'.
- Each icon must also be distinctive in showing what exactly do the game offers. Example, animals in Animals app, birds in Birds app, objects in Common Objects app.
Examples for understanding purposes: