Startup Vitamins - http://www.startupvitamins.com/
As a company we have a pretty special culture. We've created a manifesto (https://www.call-em-all.com/manifesto) and we just created 5 rules which we are calling our formula for success.
Like Startup Vitamins, we'd like to create posters to put on our office wall. We'd like to have a single poster for each of the 5 rules. Each poster should be a design in and of it self and be unique. While you can choose to utilize our colors from https://www.call-em-all.com, it is not a requirement. We would like to see the use of typography to highlight the rules. It is not a requirement for the posters to have each sub-point on it, but it would be interesting to see.
It is made up of 5 key rules for how and why we are able to be successful. Each rule has sub-points to drive home the rule. The following is our formula:
1) Trust Each Other
- Leave your ego at the door
- Thou shalt not judge
- Put yourself out there.
- Our purpose unites us.
2) Embrace Healthy Conflict
- Be genuine, authentic, and transparent.
- It's not you, it's your idea.
- Great teams don't hold back.
- We celebrate passionate, unfiltered debate.
- There may be multiple paths to success.
- Conflict strengthens relationships.
3) Commit to the Plan
- Without clarity, there can be no commitment.
- Understand your role.
- Lingering bitterness is not tolerated.
- Stack hands and break
4) Hold Each Other Accountable
- Push because you care.
- If it was easy, everyone would do it.
- Likability does not replace accountability.
- Defensiveness loses championships.
- Your teammates are counting on you.
5) Focus on Results
- Prove It.
- Acknowledge, learn, adapt.
- I am note successful until WE are.
- Success leads to better problems.
5 Posters (2' x 3')
Illustrator or InDesign format